|Associate Professor in Operations Management in the Business School||MHL 542||+44 (0) 191 33 45088|
|Fellow in the Durham Energy Institute|
Riccardo Mogre is an Associate Professor in Operations Management and a Fellow of the Durham Energy Institute.
His research focuses on how to make decisions in the presence of risks for problems such as resource allocation, congestion management, and inventory management. His methodological expertise includes techniques such as dynamic programming, queueing theory, and discrete-event simulation.
His research has been funded by the EU and ESRC, among others. He was also awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to conduct research at MIT.
At Durham, Riccardo is the lead of the Operations Management Group, which is part of the Centre for Strategy, Technological Innovation, and Operations of which is also co-director. He is also the faculty representative at the University Senate for Wider Student Experience.
Riccardo currently teaches courses on Business Analytics, Data-driven Innovation, and Project Management to MBA and MSc students.
His CV is available here.
Riccardo Mogre is an Associate Professor in Operations Management and a Fellow of the Durham Energy Institute. His research focuses on how to make management decisions in the presence of risks for problems such as resource allocation, congestion management, and inventory management.
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Research
- Stochastic Models
- Bertazzi, L., Mogre, R., & Trichakis, N. (2023). Dynamic Project Expediting: A Stochastic Shortest-Path Approach. Management Science, https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.2023.4876
- Bertazzi, L., & Mogre, R. (2018). Dynamic expediting of an urgent order with uncertain progress. European Journal of Operational Research, 267(1), 78-85. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejor.2017.11.012
- Mogre, R., Talluri, S., & D’Amico, F. (2016). A decision framework to mitigate supply chain risks: an application in the offshore-wind industry. IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 63(3), 316-325. https://doi.org/10.1109/tem.2016.2567539
- Mogre, R., Wong, C., & Lalwani, C. (2014). Mitigating supply and production uncertainties with dynamic scheduling using real-time transport information. International Journal of Production Research, 52(17), 5223-5235. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2014.900201
- Micheli, G., Mogre, R., & Perego, A. (2014). How to choose mitigation measures for supply chain risks. International Journal of Production Research, 52(1), 117-129. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207543.2013.828170
- Evangelista, P., Mogre, R., Perego, A., Raspagliesi, A., & Sweeney, E. (2012). A survey based analysis of IT adoption and 3PLs' performance. Supply Chain Management, 17(2), 172-186. https://doi.org/10.1108/13598541211212906
A Top Global Business School
We are an international triple accredited business school. Sharing insights, supporting innovation and teaching tomorrow’s leaders. We combine our academic excellence, insightful research and exceptional global business connections, to equip our students to become innovative business thinkers.