Apprenticeships are paid for by employers, not apprentices.
The total cost of the Level 7 Senior Leader Apprenticeship at Durham, or Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Leadership Development is £14,000. It is fully funded for all Apprenticeship Levy paying employers.Non-levy paying employers will be able to claim 95% of the cost of the apprenticeship from the Government.
Non-levy paying employers -“For apprenticeships that started on or after 1 April 2019, employers pay 5% towards the cost of apprenticeship training. The government will pay the rest (95%).”
Full details of apprenticeship funding rules can be found here
All participants who successfully complete their Postgraduate Certificate in Senior Leadership Development will have the option to continue their studies. For an additional fee of £16,000, they can go on to complete the Durham MBA (Online) programme.