Dr Eve Parker
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Theological Education
MTh, MLitt, PhD (University of St Andrews)
|Postdoctoral Research Associate in Theological Education in the Department of Theology and Religion|
|Postdoctoral Research Associate in Theological Education in the Common Awards Team|
- Liberation Theologies
- Theological Education
- Transformative Pedagogy
- Multiple Religious Belonging
- Christianity in India
- World Christianity
- Parker, Eve (2021). Trust in Theological Education. SCM Press.
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Theologising with the Sacred 'Prostitutes' of South India: Towards an Indecent Dalit Theology. Leiden: Brill.
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Religion and Power eds. Jione Havea. Lanham, MD: Lexington Books / Fortress Academic, 2019. (Book Review). Modern Believing
Chapter in book
- Parker, Eve. (2022). The Politics of the Erotic Goddess: Re-Reading Revelation in the Context of South India. In Handbook of Liberation Theology: South Asia. Parker, Eve., Aguilar, Mario I. & Morris, James. Routledge.
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Deconstructing Trustworthiness in Interfaith Dialogue with a Pedagogy for Liberation. In Dialogue and Liberation: Faith(s) Seeking Justice. Rajkumar, Peniel. Geneva: WCC.
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Readings from Revelation: An Open Door into Heaven. In Fresh from the Word 2022. Painting, David. Oxford: Lion Hudson.
- Parker, Eve. (2020). The Gospel of Mark: Controversy in Jerusalem. In Fresh from the Word 2021. Eddy, Nathan. Oxford: Lion Hudson.
- Parker, Eve. (2016). Religious Hybridity in the Brothels of Mathamma: The Sacred Sex Worker and the Dalit Christ. In Many Yet One? Multiple Religious Belonging. Rajkumar, Peniel Jesudason. & Prabhakar Dayam, Joseph. Geneva: WCC Publications. 121-135.
- Parker, Eve. (2015). Theologising in the Brothels with Mathamma: Towards an Indecent Dalit The(a)logy. In Relating with Hindu Diaspora: Anglican & Lutheran Reflections. Mosher, Lucinda. London: Anglican Interfaith Networks & WCC. 26-37.
- Parker, Eve. (2021), Dismantling Whiteness: A Theological Response, Dismantling Whiteness. Oxford University, England.
- Parker, Eve. (2021), World Christianity as a Critique of Whiteness in Theological Education, Teaching Ecumenism and World Christianity. Bossey, Geneva, WCC.
- Parker, Eve. (2021), From life-denying to life-flourishing Curricula in Theological Education, Council for World Mission, Life-flourishing Mission. Singapore.
- Parker, Eve. (2021), Theologising with Sacred Sex Workers: Towards an Indecent Dalit The(a)logy, Society for the Study of Theology. UK, SST.
- Parker, Eve. (2021), Bleeding Women in Theological Education, Scholars of the Periphery. University of St Andrews, Scotland.
- Parker, Eve. (2020), Re-thinking Freedom of Religion in the context of the UK, Freedom of Religion Consultation. Frankfurt, WCC.
- Parker, Eve. (2019), Silenced Women in Interreligious Dialogue, Centre for the Study of Religion Anniversary. University of Sy Andrews, Scotland.
- Parker, Eve., Aguilar, Mario, I. & Morris, James. (2022). Handbook of Liberation Theology: South Asia. Routledge.
- Parker, Eve. (2022). Bleeding Women in Sacred Space: negotiating Theological Belonging in the Pathway to Priesthood. Feminist Theology
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Consciousness in the Accra Confession: Calling For an Interconnected Theological Education of Struggle and Solidarity. Reformed World 70(1).
- Parker, Eve Rebecca (2019). The Virgin and the Whore – An Interreligious Challenge for Our Times. The Ecumenical Review 71(5): 693.
- Parker, Eve. (2021). Life-flourishing Curricula in Theological Education. InSight Magazine
- Parker, Eve. (2020). Mark 12:1-12: Chapter & Verse. Reform (February 2020).
- Parker, Eve. (2017). Judges 19:20-29: Chapter & Verse. Reform (September 2017).