Dr Katie Allen
|Teaching Fellow in the Department of Psychology||L59|
|Research Student in the School of Education|
- Allen, Katie (2019), Subcomponents of visuospatial working memory: Investigating the importance of order in sequential recall and its relationship with mathematics performance, in Shao, Xin & Dobson, Emma eds, Imagining Better Education. Durham, England, Durham University, School of Education, Durham, 1-10.
- Allen, Katie & Giofrè, David (2021). A distinction between working memory components as unique predictors of mathematical components in 7–8 year old children. Educational Psychology 41(6): 678-694.
- Allen, K., Giofrè, D., Higgins, S. & Adams, J. (2020). Working Memory Predictors of Written Mathematics in 7-8 Year Old Children. Quarterly Journal of Experimental Psychology 73(2): 239-248.
- Allen, Katie, Giofrè, David, Higgins, Steve & Adams, John (2020). Using working memory performance to predict mathematics performance 2 years on. Psychological Research 85(5): 1986-1996.
- Allen, K., Giofrè, D., Higgins, S. & Adams, J. (2020). Working memory predictors of mathematics across the middle primary school years. British Journal of Educational Psychology 90(3): 848-869.
- Allen, Katie, Higgins, Steve & Adams, John (2019). The Relationship between Visuospatial Working Memory and Mathematical Performance in School-Aged Children: a Systematic Review. Educational Psychology Review 31(3): 509–531.