Mrs Laila Alrajhi
|Postgraduate Student in the Department of Computer Science||Mathematical Sciences and Computer Science Building|
My name is Laila a Ph.D. researcher at the Innovative Computing Research Group, Computer Science Department, Durham University, U.k.
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Natural Language Processing.
- Instructor Intervention in MOOC Environment.
- Alrajhi, Laila, Alamri, Ahmed, Pereira, Filipe Dwan & Cristea, Alexandra I. (2021), Urgency Analysis of Learners’ Comments: an Automated Intervention Priority Model for MOOC, ITS World Congress. Hamburg, Germany.
- Yu, Jialin, Alrajhi, Laila, Harit, Anoushka, Sun, Zhongtian, Cristea, Alexandra I. & Shi, Lei (2021), Exploring Bayesian Deep Learning for Urgent Instructor Intervention Need in MOOC Forums, in Cristea, Alexandra I. & Troussos, Christos eds, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 12677: Intelligent Tutoring Systems. Athens, Greece / Virtual, Springer, Cham, 78-90.
- Alrajhi, L.M. (2019), Classification of Instructor Intervention in MOOC Environment, Early Career Researcher Conference 2019. Liverpool.