Mrs Latifah Almuqren
|Postgraduate Student in the Department of Computer Science||Mathematical Sciences and Computer Science Building|
I am a PhD candidate and a member of the Innovative Computing Group at the Computer Science Department, Durham University. My background is in computer science. My current research lies in social media mining and classification/prediction tasks.
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine and Deep Learning
- Social Media Mining
- Data Science
- Almuqren, L.A., Qasem, M.M. & Cristea, A.I. (2019), Using deep learning networks to predict telecom company customer satisfaction based on Arabic tweets, ISD 2019.
- Almuqren, L. & Cristea, A.I. (2016), Twitter Analysis to Predict the Satisfaction of Telecom Company Customers, In HT (Extended Proceedings).
- Almuqren, L., Alzammam, A., Alotaibi, S., Cristea, A. & Alhumoud, S. (2017). A review on corpus annotation for Arabic sentiment analysis. In International Conference on Social Computing and Social Media, Springer, Cham.
- Almuqren, L. & Cristea, A.I. (2016). Framework for sentiment analysis of Arabic text. In Proceedings of the 27th ACM conference on hypertext and social media.