|4S in the Department of Mathematical Sciences||MCS2040|
Jonathan Cumming (1st) & Ian Vernon (2nd)
Chapter in book
- Hasan, Muhammad Mahmudul & Cumming, Jonathan A. (2021). Bayes Linear Emulation of Simulated Crop Yield. In Applied Statistics and Data Science: Proceedings of Statistics 2021 Canada, Selected Contributions. Chaubey, Yogendra P., Lahmiri, Salim, Nebebe, Fassil & Sen, Arusharka Cham: Springer. 375: 145-151.
- Talukder, Ashis, Hasan, Muhammad Mahmudul & Asikunnaby, (2022). Assessing association between paternal smoking status and child malnutrition in Albania: An application of ordinal regression model. Human Nutrition & Metabolism 27: 200143.
- Hasan, Muhammad Mahmudul, Talukder, Ashis, Alam, Muhammad Khairul, Hossain, Muhammad Kausar & Asikunnaby, (2021). Does worriedness among the rural adults promote COVID-19 related awareness in Bangladesh? Heliyon 7(3): e06556.
- Talukder, Ashis., Hasan, Muhammad M. & Shariful Islam, Sheikh M. (2020). Factors affecting depressive symptoms among university students in Bangladesh. Minerva Psichiatrica 61(3).
- Talukder, Ashis. Hasan, Muhammad M. Razu, Shaharior R. & Hossain, Zobayer (2020). Early Marriage in Bangladesh: A Cross-Sectional Study Exploring the Associated Factors. Journal of International Women's Studies 21(1): 68-78.
- Hasan, Muhammad M & Cumming, J A (2020), A Bayesian non-linear hierarchical framework for crop models based on big data outputs, 13th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics (CMStatistics 2020). King's College London, England.