Miss Ouissal Harize
|PhD Research in the School of Modern Languages and Cultures|
- North African and Middle Eastern Studies
- Terrorism Studies
- Postcolonial Cinema
- Algerian Fiction
- Palestinian Fiction
- (2019). REVIEW OF NEW DIRECTIONS IN DIASPORA STUDIES: CULTURAL AND LITERARY APPROACHES. Postcolonial Studies Newsletter (23) 36-40.
- (2019), “Hell is empty, and all the devils are here!” Horror, Terror and Violence in American Horror Story and Penny Dreadful, SCREENING VIOLENCE: AFFECT, RESPONSIBILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY. Lancaster, UK.
- (2019), The Promised Land in the Imaginary of the Anthropocene: Palestine in The Second War of the Dog and Larissa Sansour’s Trilogy of Science Fiction, Science Fiction Beyond the West: Futurity in African and Asian Contexts.
- Ouissal Harize (2018), Terrorism Between the Colonial Past and Present: Freedom Fighting, Terrorism and Martyrdom in Algerian and Palestinian Literature, Eleventh Annual ASMEA Conference. Washington DC, US.
- Harize, Ouissal (2020). From militants to student activists: The women who fought for Algeria. Middle East Eye
- Harize, Ouissal (2020). In pictures: The hidden lives of the Amazigh people. Middle East Eye
- Ouissal Harize (2019). Veiling and revolutions: from Algeria to Sudan. Open Democracy
Other (Digital/Visual Media)
- Ouissal Harize (2019). Cinema Of The Dispossessed: Utopia In The Works Of Larissa Sansour.