Dr Adefolake Adeyeye
Assistant Professor in Commercial Law
|Assistant Professor in Commercial Law in the Durham Law School|
Adefolake Adeyeye is an Assistant Professor in Commercial Law at Durham Law School. Prior to joining Durham Law School, she was a lecturer at Monash Law School, Monash University, Melbourne. She has also taught at various higher education institutions in Singapore.
Adefolake Adeyeye holds a PhD in law from the National University of Singapore (NUS) and was awarded the NUS Research Scholarship and NUS President’s Graduate Fellowship. She has an LLM from the University of Cambridge and LLB (1st Class Hons) from the University of Buckingham. She is also attorney at law, New York State, associate member of the Corporate Governance Institute, UK and affiliate, Centre for Commercial Law and Regulatory Studies, Monash University, Melbourne.
Adefolake’s research spans law, business and society. Currently, she is particularly interested in the integration of Sustainable Development Goals into corporate law and practice.
Advanced Issues in International Legal Governance
- Business and Human Rights
- Business and Sustainable Development
- Corporate Law and Governance
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Global Governance
- Transnational Anti-corruption
- Gender & Law at Durham
- Institute of Commercial and Corporate Law
- Adeyeye, Adefolake O. (2012). Corporate Social Responsibility of Multinational Corporations in Developing Countries: Perspectives on Anti-Corruption. Cambridge University Press.
- Adeyeye, Adefolake (2019). Corporate Social Responsibility: Lessons for Australia. Company and Securities Law Journal 37(2): 66-81.
- Adeyeye, Adefolake (2017). Bribery: cost of doing business in Africa. Journal of Financial Crime 24(1): 56-64.
- Adeyeye, Adefolake (2014). Foreign Bribery Gaps and Sealants: International Standards and Domestic Implementation. Business Law International 15(3): 169-182.
- Adeyeye, Adefolake (2011). The Role of Global Governance in CSR. Santa Clara Journal of International Law 9: 147-168.
- Adeyeye, Adefolake (2011). Universal standards in CSR: are we prepared? Corporate Governance: The international journal of business in society 11(1): 107-119.
- Adeyeye, Adefolake (2010). The Limitations of Corporate Governance in the CSR Agenda. The Company Lawyer 31(4): 114-118.
- Adeyeye, Adefolake (2007). Corporate Responsibility in International Law: Which Way to Go? 11: 141-161.