|UKRI Future Leaders Fellow, Assistant Professor, Mathematical & Theoretical Particle Physics in the Department of Mathematical Sciences||MCS3086||+44 (0) 191 33 44488|
My research interests lie in the areas of integrability, deformations and dualities, and their applications to string theory and gauge/gravity duality.
I am also interested in establishing new links with other topics in theoretical and mathematical physics including quantum groups and statistical mechanics.
- Mathematical & Theoretical Particle Physics
- Hoare, Ben, Seibold, Fiona K. & Tseytlin, Arkady A. (2022). Integrable supersymmetric deformations of AdS3 × S3 × T4. Journal of High Energy Physics 2022(9): 18.
- Hoare, Ben (2022). Integrable deformations of sigma models. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 55(9): 093001.
- Alfimov, Mikhail, Feigin, Boris, Hoare, Ben & Litvinov, Alexey (2020). Dual description of η-deformed OSP sigma models. Journal of High Energy Physics 2020(12): 40.
- Hoare, Ben & Lacroix, Sylvain (2020). Yang-Baxter deformations of the principal chiral model plus Wess-Zumino term. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 53(50): 505401.
- Hoare, Ben, Levine, Nat & Tseytlin, Arkady A. (2020). Sigma models with local couplings: a new integrability-RG flow connection. Journal of High Energy Physics 2020(11): 20.