Mrs Clare Carr
Assistant Professor (Teaching), Summer Pre-sessional Assessment Co-ordinator
MA (Cantab), MA (Leicester), PGCE (Primary), DipPsych, DELTA, CELTA, FHEA.
|Assistant Professor (Teaching), Summer Pre-sessional Assessment Co-ordinator in the Durham Centre for Academic Development (DCAD)|
- Carr, Clare, Maxwell, Clare, Rolinska, Ania & Sizer, Jennifer (2021). 'EAP Practitioners Working In, With, and Through the Creative Arts: Reflections On A Conference Workshop Aimed At Exploring Current Practices'.
- Hambridge, K., Johnson-Williams, E. & Carr, C. (2019), 'Enhancing the Student Learning Experience (ESLE) Developing Music Undergraduates’ Academic Literacies within the Music Department Communities of Practice’, Learning and Teaching Conference. Durham University.
- Thomas, A., Jones, H., Rolinska, A., Maxwell, C., Sizer, J. & Carr, C. (2019), ‘EAP and the Creative Arts: An Exploration’, 2019 BALEAP Biennial Conference: Innovation, Exploration and Transformation. Leeds.
- Carr, C. (2018), 'A framework for assessment criteria, feedback and processes: including international students in the dialogue.', Learning and Teaching Conference. Durham University.
- Carr, C. (2018), 'An EAP Practitioner’s Perspective on Written Genres in Music (a work in progress)', Genre(s) in the Arts, EAP in the North, Edinburgh University.
- Carr, C., Joubert, M. & Edwards, T. (2016), Negotiating language and content in EAP materials: three practitioner views, St Andrews EAP Conference. St Andrews, Scotland.
- Fitzgerald, A., Davidson, J., Edwards, T. & Carr, C. (2012), 'Open Text Analysis Tools & Techniques for the EAP Practitioner', BALEAP Professional Issues Meeting. Durham University.