Dr Catherine M. Sexton
Postdoctoral Research Associate: Centre for Catholic Studies and Honorary Fellow (1 Sept 2021 - 31 Aug 2024)
|Postdoctoral Research Associate: Centre for Catholic Studies and Honorary Fellow (1 Sept 2021 - 31 Aug 2024) in the Department of Theology and Religion||Abbey House 206||+44 (0) 191 33 43946|
Chapter in book
- Sexton, Catherine (2022). Just a ministry for old age: the contribution of older Roman Catholic sisters’ experience of ageing to the evolving identity of apostolic women’s religious life. In Female Faith Practices: Qualitative Research Perspectives. Slee,N; Llewellyn,D; Wasey, K & Taylor-Guthartz,L. Taylor and Francis/Routledge. Volume 3.
- Sexton, Catherine M. (2022). Apostolic till the very end: theologies of ministry among aging Roman Catholic sisters. Review for Religious 2( 1 (Winter 2022): 97 - 113.
- Sexton, Catherine (2019). Method as contemplative enquiry: from holy listening to sacred reading and shared horizons. Practical Theology 12(1): 44.
- Sexton, Catherine & Calderón Muñoz, Maria (2020). Religious Life for Women in East and Central Africa: a sustainable future: Report of a research project on sisters’ understandings of the essence of religious life for women in East and Central Africa 2017 – 2020.
- Mwale, Christine, Sexton, Catherine & Tuohy, David (2016). Sowing Bountifully: Aspects of women’s Religious Life in Zambia: Formation, Ministries and Education. Research exploring how ministry, education and training of sisters are informed by congregations’ mission and charism. Undertaken for GHR Foundation's Sister Support Initiative and the Union of International Superiors General (UISG).
- Sexton, Catherine & Simmonds, Gemma (2015). Religious Life Vitality Project: Key Findings. For Conrad N. Hilton Foundation. For the Conrad N.Hilton Foundation.
- Sexton, Catherine & Simmonds, Gemma (2015). Religious Life Vitality Project: Final Report. For Conrad N. Hilton Foundation.