Prof David Lawton
Professor of English
|Professor of English in the Department of English Studies|
|Member of the Institute of Medieval and Early Modern Studies|
- Lawton, David (2017). Voice in Later Medieval English Literature: Public Interiorities. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Chapter in book
- Lawton, David (2020). ‘Homer and Chaucer’ and ‘Homer and Shakespeare’. In The Cambridge Guide to Homer. Pache, Corinne Ondine Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. 580-2, 598-600.
- Lawton, David (2019). Unliterary Langland? In Approaches to Teaching Langland's Piers Plowman. Goodman, Thomas New York: Modern Languages Association. 39-45.
- Lawton, David (2017). Psalms as Public Interiorities: Eleanor Hull's Voices. In The Psalms and Medieval English Literature: From the Conversion to the Reformation. Atkin, Tamara & Leneghan, Francis Cambridge: Boydell and Brewer, 2017. 298-317.
- Lawton, David (2014). Defaced: The Art of Blaspheming Texts and Images in the West. In Profane: Sacrilegious Expression in a Multicultural Age. Grenda, Christopher S., Beneke, Chris & Nash, David University of California Press. 82-115.
- Lawton, David (2020). The Canterbury Tales. New York: W. W. Norton.
- Lawton, David (orig.) (2019). The Norton Chaucer: The Canterbury Tales . New York: W. W. Norton