Mr Fabrice Wandji
Senior Technician (Electronics)
|Senior Technician (Electronics) in the Department of Physics|
I joined Durham University in May 2019, in the departement of physics as Electronic Engineer.
Prior to Durham University, I worked for the two companies below.
- Electronics Design Engineer at Environmental Measurement Limited from 2015 for two and a half year.
- Project Leader at TWI limited from 2017 for a year an a half.
- BEng Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Foundation Degree Engineering Design
- HNC Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- BTEC Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Design of electronics circuit
- PCB prototyping and manufacturing
- Maintenance of Lab and departement equipments
- Technical support in research project
- C,C++,C#, Visual Basic, HTLM
- LT spice, Visual studio, Arduino, Proteus, Easy PC, Keil uVision
- STMicroelectronics development board