Dr Jonathan Bush
BA (Hons) History; MA History; MLitt Archives and Records Managament; PhD Church HIstory
|University Archivist in the University Library and Collections||+44 (0) 191 33 41219|
(Ushaw College) in the Department of Theology and Religion
- Bush, Jonathan (2013). Papists and prejudice: anti-Catholicism and Anglo-Irish conflict in the North East of England, 1845-70. Cambridge Scholars Publishing.
Chapter in book
- Bush, Jonathan (2015). Nicholas Wiseman. In Treasures of Ushaw College. Kelly, James E. Scala Arts and Heitage Publishers Ltd.
- Bush, Jonathan & Sharratt, Michael (2015). Dictates and disputations at Ushaw College. In Treasures of Ushaw College. Kelly, James E., Scala Arts and Heitage Publishers Ltd.
- Bush, Jonathan (2017). Lay Catholic Support for Exiled Polish Intellectuals in Britain, 1942–1962. The Downside Review 135(4): 199-222.
- Bush, Jonathan (2016). The priest and the parson of Hartlepool: Protestant-Catholic conflict in a nineteenth-century industrial town. British Catholic History 33(01): 115-134.