Dr Luke Jackson
|Assistant Professor in the Department of Geography|
|Assistant Professor , Hazards and Surface Change|
|Assistant Professor , Sea Level, Ice and Climate|
Reporting for Rockefeller Foundation Economic Council for Planetary Health at the Oxford Martin School (2019)
- Climate Change and Mental Health
- Pacific Island Countries : An Early Warning of Climate Change Impacts
Reporting for Pictet Group (2020)
Data products for Risk Management Solutions (2020)
Post Doctoral Researcher (2013-2015) : National Oceanography Centre, Liverpool
Post Doctoral Researcher (2015-2020) : Climate Econometrics, Nuffield College, Oxford University
- Sea-level Change (paleo, historical, modern and projections)
- Regional sea-level variability (islands to continents, hours to millennia)
- Coastal Impacts, Adaptation and Management
- Anthropogenic Climate Change
- Vertical Land Motion
- Probability and uncertainty
- Jevrejeva, Svetlana, Williams, Joanne, Vousdoukas, Michalis I & Jackson, Luke P (2023). Future sea level rise dominates changes in worst case extreme sea levels along the global coastline by 2100. Environmental Research Letters 18(2): 024037.
- Jevrejeva, Svetlana, Palanisamy, Hindumathi & Jackson, Luke P. (2021). Global mean thermosteric sea level projections by 2100 in CMIP6 climate models. Environmental Research Letters 16(1): 014028.
- Mason, David, Iida, Akiko, Watanabe, Satoshi, Jackson, Luke P. & Yokohari, Makoto (2020). How urbanization enhanced exposure to climate risks in the Pacific: A case study in the Republic of Palau. Environmental Research Letters 15(11): 114007.
Miss Daisy Lee-browne
Research Postgraduate (PhD)