|Assistant Professor in Politics and International Relations of the Middle East in the School of Government and International Affairs||IM217, Al-Qasimi Building||+44 (0) 191 33 45668|
|Member of the Institute for Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies|
- Women in the Muslim world
- Islam and Politics
- International Relations and Security of Middle East and South Cauccasus
- Iran's Foreign and Security Policy
Available for media contact about:
- Middle eastern and Islamic studies: Middle East and South Caucasus Particularly Iran
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. (2019). Iran’s Foreign Policy in the South Caucasus: Relations With Azerbaijan and Armenia. Abingdon, Oxon: Routledge.
- Kouhi Esfahani. M. (2005). Influential Think Tanks in UK Foreign & Security Policies (in Persian). Tehran International Studies & Research Institute.
Chapter in book
- Kouhi Esfahani, Marzieh (2018). Political Realism and Iran. In Edinburgh Companion to Political Realism. Robert Schuett & Miles Hollingworth Edinburgh Edinburgh University Press. 431-444.
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. & Mohammadighalehtaki, A. (2017). Nuclear Politics in Asia. Durham Modern Middle East and Islamic World Series. Routledge.
- Golshanpazhooh, M. R. & Kouhi Esfahani, M. (2014). Culture, the Core of Soft Power: An Overview of Iran’s Cultural Component of Soft Power. Hemispheres. Studies on Cultures and Societies 29(4): 79-88.
- Kouhi Esfahani, M. (2014). Iranian Women: One Step Forward, Two Steps Back. Ortadoğu Etütleri 5(2): 31-35.
- Parpanchi, M. & Kouhi Esfahani, M. (trans.) (2008). BPM for Dummies (Author Garimella, K.) . Software AG