|Research Postgraduate (PhD) in the Department of Geography||601|
M.Sc. in Forest and Nature Conservation, Wageningen University and Research, The Netherlands
M.Sc. in Forestry, Khulna University, Bangladesh
B. Sc. (Hon's) in Forestry, Forestry and Wood Technology Discipline, Khulna University, Bangladesh
- Forest ecology and management
- Mangrove Ecology
- Remote sensing
- Rahman, Md Saidur, Donoghue, Daniel N M, Bracken, Louise J & Mahmood, Hossain (2021). Biomass estimation in mangrove forests: a comparison of allometric models incorporating species and structural information. Environmental Research Letters 16(12): 124002.
- Sultana, Niger, Limon, Sharif Hasan, Rahman, Md. Saidur, Akther, Arifa, Salekin, Serajis, Meason, Dean F & Bloomberg, Mark (2021). Germination and growth responses to water stress of three agroforestry tree species from Bangladesh. Environmental Challenges 5: 100256.
- Rahman, Md. Saidur, Alam, Md. Azharul, Salekin, Serajis, Belal, Md. Ariful Hoque & Rahman, Md. Saifur (2021). The COVID-19 pandemic: A threat to forest and wildlife conservation in Bangladesh? Trees, Forests and People 5: 100119.
- Rahman, M.S., Donoghue, D.N.M. & Bracken, L.J. (2021). Is soil organic carbon underestimated in the largest mangrove forest ecosystems? Evidence from the Bangladesh Sundarbans. Catena 200: 105159.
- Rahman, Md. Saidur, Sass-Klaassen, Ute, Zuidema, Pieter A., Chowdhury, Md. Qumruzzaman & Beeckman, Hans (2020). Salinity drives growth dynamics of the mangrove tree Sonneratia apetala Buch. -Ham. in the Sundarbans, Bangladesh. Dendrochronologia 62: 125711.
- Mitu, Mahfuzara, Islam, Md. Azharul, Rahman, Md. Saidur, Feroz, SM., Mollick, Abdus Subhan & Kabir, Md. Enamul (2019). Pyrolysis kinetic study on waste particle residue from particle board industry. Journal of the Indian Academy of Wood Science 16(1): 58.