Miss Sarah Elizabeth Beatham
Research Postgraduate (PhD)
MRes Ecology and Environmental Management, BSc Biological Sciences
|Research Postgraduate (PhD) in the Department of Biosciences|
- Wildlife management, population ecology, animal behaviour, remote sensing, citizen science, fertility control, human-wildlife conflicts, invasive species, wildlife conservation
- Beatham S., Stepehens, P., Coats, J., Fouracre, D., Goodwin, D. & Massei, G. (2019), Novel methods to assess bait uptake patterns and densities of small mammals for wildlife management, European Vertebrate Pest Management Conference. Clement-Ferrand, France.
- Beatham, S., Coats, J., Massei, G & Stephens, P. (2018), Developing an oral contraceptive bait for grey squirrel control, International Squirrel Colloquium, 2018. Galway, Ireland.
- Beatham, S.E., Stephens, P.A., Coats, J., Phillips, J. & Massei, G. (2023). A camera trap method for estimating target densities of grey squirrels to inform wildlife management applications. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution 11.
- Beatham, S.E., Goodwin, D., Coats, J., Stephens, P.A. & Massei, G. (2021). A PIT-tag based method for measuring individual bait uptake in small mammals. Ecological Solutions and Evidence 2(2): e12081.