|Research Postgraduate (PhD) in the Department of Biosciences|
- Wildlife management, population ecology, animal behaviour, remote sensing, citizen science, fertility control, human-wildlife conflicts, invasive species, wildlife conservation
- Beatham, S., Stepehens, P., Coats, J., Fouracre, D., Goodwin, D., & Massei, G. (in press). Novel methods to assess bait uptake patterns and densities of small mammals for wildlife management.
- Beatham, S., Coats, J., Massei, G., & Stephens, P. (in press). Developing an oral contraceptive bait for grey squirrel control.
- Beatham, S., Stephens, P., Coats, J., Phillips, J., & Massei, G. (2023). A camera trap method for estimating target densities of grey squirrels to inform wildlife management applications. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution, 11, Article 1096321. https://doi.org/10.3389/fevo.2023.1096321
- Beatham, S., Goodwin, D., Coats, J., Stephens, P., & Massei, G. (2021). A PIT-tag based method for measuring individual bait uptake in small mammals. Ecological Solutions and Evidence, 2(2), Article e12081. https://doi.org/10.1002/2688-8319.12081