2) Following submission, and in consultation with the series editors, proposals will be sent out to at least two peer reviewers.
3) Once received, the (anonymous) reviews will be shared with you and you will be invited to respond. This Author Response will be given to the series editorial board and, if the proposal continues to move through the process, would eventually form part of paperwork given to the other boards (steps 4 and 5).
8) A final ‘pass for press review’ is commissioned. This may highlight some points that need to be referred back to you. The corrected manuscript is then ‘passed for press’ and submitted to Boydell & Brewer.
9) You will be contacted directly by Boydell & Brewer’s copy-editor about amendments picked up in the copy-editing process.
10) Proofs are sent to the author or editor/s for checking and for compilation of the Index.