Mr Kristiyan Stoyanov
|Member of the Durham Law School|
2018 February - Rule of Law in the EU: Council and Commission (Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in London)
Kristiyan's 48,383-word long MJur thesis examined the enforcement of WTO law in the EU and the US in order to determine if the EU is the odd one. He officially completed the MJur on 20/04/2020.
Examiners: Prof. dr. Stephen Weatherill (Jacques Delors Professor of European Law, University of Oxford) and Dr. Federico Lupo-Pasini (Associate Professor in Commercial and Corporate Law, Durham University)
Thesis (tentative) title: Policy space for government support to renewable energy subsidies under WTO law
- International Trade Law
- International Environmental Law
- EU Law, in particular State Aid; Constitutional; External Relations
- (Published). José Guilherme Moreno Caiado, Commitments and Flexibilities in the WTO Agreement on Subsidies and Countervailing Measures: An Economically Informed Analysis (CUP 2019), (2021) 4 International Trade Law and Regulation 310; (1,352 words).
- Stoyanov, Kristiyan (Published). Three decades of the Nakajima doctrine in EU Law: Where are we now? (2021) 24 Journal of International Economic Law (9,996 words). Journal of International Economic LAw 24(4): 724 - 737.
- (2021). Case comment: Germany – The Public Sector Asset Purchase Programme and the BVerfG, Judgment of the Second Senate of 05 May 2020, 2 BvR 859/15 (2021) 2 Public Law 435; (1,268 words).