8 March 2022 - 8 March 2022
9:30AM - 12:00PM
The North East Energy Summit will bring together the region’s energy sector to capitalise on innovative opportunities arising from COP26 and accelerate our drive towards decarbonisation.
Find out how the North East Energy Catalyst is promoting the region’s energy innovation, demonstration and delivery capabilities on a national and international stage, and how your business could be a part of the network. We’ll also hear from investors into the region on why they chose the North East as a base for their organisation.
Speakers at the event include:
- Lucy Winskell OBE, Chair of the North East Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP)
- Professor Jon Gluyas, Director of Durham Energy Institute at Durham University
- Dr Sara Walker, Director of the Centre for Energy Systems Integration (CESI)
- Dr Colin Herron, Managing Director, Zero Carbon Futures
- Ravneet Kaur, Innovation Manager at the Offshore Renewable Energy Catapult (OREC)
- Tom Nightingale, North East Stakeholder Manager, Equinor
- Zaid Alwan, Senior Lecturer in Low Carbon Design Sustainable Construction at Northumbria University
- Melanie Taylor, Head of Stakeholder Relations at Northern Gas Networks.
Find out more and book your place here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/north-east-energy-catalyst-summit-tickets-262524125727