We have two gyms, both free to use for members of the JCR. The Bailey has our weights gym, whilst the Parson's Field Gym is specific to cardio fitness, containing running, rowing and cycling machines and a cross-trainer. The JCR elects a Manager each year to take responsibility for the maintenance of these gyms and to provide inductions for new users.
Our boathouse, built in 1894, has a prime spot along the regatta stretch of the River Wear near the City Centre. The boathouse stores the college boats and has rowing machines and free weights for members of the Boat Club.
We have our own multi-functional sports court available for outdoor sports such as tennis, netball and football, which can be reserved and used free of charge exclusively for members of St Cuthbert's Society.